- Improper installation of electrical conduit causing the electrocution of a 57 year-old man with four adult children.
- 47 year old client in an auto accident with pre-existing neck injury and arthritis from prior accident.
- Parking lot accident which resulted in cervical disc herniations. Client underwent laser endoscopy discectomy procedure.
- Bicyclist was crossing in front of stopped car waiting to turn right. Driver of car failed to look left to see Bicyclist and hit him. Injuries: cuts and bruises.
- Failure to timely treat urologic complications from surgery causing permanent urinary obstruction requiring self-catheterization.
- Failure of nursing home to monitor blood thinner levels resulting in patient death.
- Failure to properly treat encephalitis leading to blindness.
- Failure to adequately treat blood pressure resulting in a stroke.
- 57 year-old female who slipped and fell in restaurant due to liquid on the floor. Fractured hip with surgery with pins and wire. Pre-suit offer: $25,000.
- Client injured at work. Fractured ankle, treated without surgery. Contested liability.
- 62 year-old woman was t-boned causing a roll-over. Multiple fractures and surgeries.
- Parking lot accident which resulted in cervical disc hernations. Client underwent laser endoscopic discectomy procedure.
- Auto accident which resulted in herniated discs in neck and lower back. Causation contested due to minor property damage to vehicle.
- 19 year-old injured in car accident. Scalp laceration and traumatic brain injury.
- As a result of the utilization of a defectively manufactured Duragesic (Fentanyl) pain patch.
- Failure to diagnose pseudotumor cerebri in a 5 year-old girl.